Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Getaway, The Last of 2010

I disappeared into the city of Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia over the weekend with the Boy and we ate. Yes we ate.

My favourite mall has to be Pavilion because it is vast, full of goodness (read: huge Forever21, Topshop/Topman, Dorothy Perkins, Warehouse) and has a lot of uppity boutiques that I am happy to just gaze through the looking glass.






Christmas came a mite early for Pavilion. They had elaborate decorations all over the mall and played Christmas songs even in the foodcourt.


Perfect time for me to get pictures of myself and my cute bag. I'm a tourist! Everyone was taking pictures so it's not awkward!




Rows of Krispy Kreme doughnuts!




The Sticky guys twisted the leftover candy into a lollipop and handed it out to the crowd.


Some blouse I tried at Forever21 with giant, puffy sleeves. I really like the bow over shoulder thing but that blouse looks horrid on me!




Petronas Twin Towers - especially spectacular in the night.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos! Your bag is really cute. I'm so boring with my bags :).

November 16, 2010 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Louise said...

I absolutely love your bag! Where is it from? x

November 17, 2010 at 8:37 PM  
Blogger Anna ♥ said...

A part of me tries to hate early Christmas, but then again it's always so beautifully sparkly. *_*

You should wear a stripey shirt with that bag! Then you and your bag could be twins. :D

Apart from Frankfurt, there are no real skyscrapers in Germany. This is probably why I always feel intimidated when I see your photos of Asian high-rise madness. Haha.

November 18, 2010 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger nicolette said...

These photos are so gorgeous!!! Looks like an amazing place. My best friend visited Kuala Lumpur a couple of years ago and I was so jealous!

November 18, 2010 at 2:15 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I love your bag and that forever 21 top, its a shame you didn't like it on.

I've just discovered your blog and it looks really cool. I love the pink heart pony!!

I also adore Rufus Wainwright singing Across the Universe...swoon!!

xx

November 22, 2010 at 6:19 AM  
Blogger JMay said...

So cool! I'm new to your blog & it's awesome girl!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

November 30, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter