Sunday, October 31, 2010

OOTD: Walk The Dress + POA


I thought I'll surprise you today by having a full body post! I finally got the Boy to take a full body picture of me without him laughing his head off or something. That's how I look and we decided to meet to go shopping (oh yes, he actually asked me out shopping!) in a hurry so I didn't give too much thought to what I was going to wear.


We also have ice-cream men in Orchard Road (Orchard Road is sometimes fondly referred to as the Shoppers' Paradise in Singapore). These ice-cream men sell scooped ice-cream which can be had with cone, bread or thin waffle slices. Chocolate is a staple flavour but sometimes we would also have corn, raspberry, coconut flavours available and they are most delicious and cheap. Here the Boy is holding two portions of scooped ice-cream with bread.







Some pictures of clothes during my window-shopping spree which I would dearly love to have in plus sizes. Well, perhaps sometimes it's for the better else the pocket would surely hurt. Clothes in display window are from People of Asia Company at Mandarin Gallery.

Dress: by Walk With Grandam on Well-Lit Street, a Thai designer whom I adore
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Bag: Soon Lee @ Haji Lane

Labels: , , , , , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

8 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

I love the polka dot dresses, but I think I have too many!

I like your dress a lot too, it looks like the perfect dress for shopping in.

October 31, 2010 at 4:35 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Ooh I love that dress! You look so good :)

Also, corn flavoured ice cream sounds interesting!

October 31, 2010 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger evie said...

I love your dress! You look so pretty.

Ice cream in bread is a new one for me!

October 31, 2010 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Weesha said...

It's so nice to see you, you're adorable! and I've never heard of ice cream and bread- what on earth does that taste like :S

October 31, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your dress is beautiful! Hope you had a good time, but it looks like you did anyway. Love your blog by the way

novemberconfessions.blogspot.com

October 31, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Anna ♥ said...

My boyfriend spoils most pictures he takes of me by not being serious or being annoyed, too... Once in a while, with a little patience, a good one like yours turns up, though :)

October 31, 2010 at 11:41 PM  
Blogger The Merry Traveller said...

Nicola: You are right, it is surprisingly easy to wear and I couldn't try it in Bangkok so I had to stretch it around myself and find out if I can vaguely fit in!

Elizabeth: We have odd flavours for ice-cream in Singapore. We also have durian, jackfruit, nutella etc. If fate decrees and you are ever here, I'll be sure to treat you some!

Evie & Weesha: The bread used are always very colourful (with green, pink and beige bits). Actually having ice-cream with bread is quite good because the bread absorbs the melty bits and makes it soft. Kinda of a weird feeling but in a good way!

Maryrose: So happy many people think well of my dress. *wink* I love your shoes!

Anna: Haha our boyfriends apparently have the same problem. I have a tripod but I hate taking pictures in my flat because it's so concrete and messed up but I'm too self-conscious to take my own pictures with a tripod outside because there are always loads of people walking around.

November 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Your dress is fabulous! I love the buttons and collar. You look amazing.

November 9, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter