Monday, October 18, 2010

The Current One & Only Thrill

I've been thinking how best to show my hauls (well really, I've just been lazy). I was sent on an impromptu one day business trip to Bangkok but I extended a day so that I can get some shopping done. Bangkok is truly truly a shopping paradise even for plus size girls like me. If you know how to look, where to look, you can and will spend money! I also stayed at the super luxurious Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit which I normally wouldn't stay on my own money but since it has been paid by the company and it is a company preferred hotel, I am not going to say no!

The difference between booking on your own and having the company book it for you is big. I was treated like an exclusive guest and the check-in officer left the reception to show me around the hotel, bring me up to my room, introduce facilities and also shower me with unlimited Cappuccino/Latte if only I just call. Anyway because of the privileges granted to me, I am going to say that I had a fantastic time!



A music recommendation if enjoy the acoustic and a little jazz. I've been enraptured by Melody Gardot's "My One And Only Thrill" album.



My favourite songs are "If The Stars Were Mine" and "Over The Rainbow". I never get tired of hearing different renditions of "Over The Rainbow".

Labels: , , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter