Monday, September 13, 2010

Scoring An Afternoon Scone


Picture taken from Ezra Pound Cake.
A scone is so easy to take with you. We can easily put it in a pastry bag and they can eat it on the way to work. It's not going to crumble all over. There's no paper wrapping like a muffin, and it's also not as messy as a sticky bun.
- Jamie Golladay

I realized having a scone for an afternoon snack always make the day feel better for me. I like cranberry scones and Spinelli sells some awesome yoghurty ones that I cannot remember the name of. P.S. Cafe possibly has the best strawberry scone that I am thinking (lustily) of right now.

Labels: ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

1 Comments:

Blogger THE DIVINITUS said...

strawberry scone sounds darn good.

September 14, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter