Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where Art Thou, Fairy Godmother?

Since dreaming is cheap and doesn't hurt the pockets if it remains a dream, let the wishlist begin!

Simply Be has some simply amazing dresses that will bring you to parties with an extra swish!



Frock and Frill Lace Dress in Dusky Lilac is breathtaking! It has delicate flower embroidery all over and one hell of a detailed neckline with intricate design. Hell, I'll even wear it for my own engagement if I am due for one! I know I will feel beautiful in this but of course the pocket that has to fork out the cost after currency conversion doesn't. That pocket will feel very empty. Spot Mesh Prom Dress will bring me to all the lavish wedding dinners and brunches that I've been invited to .. so goodbye to frumpy Miss and hello glamorous witch. I've always had a weakness for lace and mesh and tulle.



I will sip my cocktails with grace (haha, quite impossible actually) in the Lace Dress. I will twirl around the room after a few drinks and smile serenely into an admiring (preferably handsome) face. It is just as well that they don't ship to Singapore. A lover of the bright and shiny and sparkly, the Aryn K's Sequin Cardigan will add the edge with a waterfall of gauze and sequins. I know this cardigan can be paired with basics easily and gorgeously with no effort required. Now, make them in bigger sizes, Aryn K!



Nothing more to be said - Fifi Lapin's brooches bring about an instant bunnychic.







Margaux Kent's
book necklaces for the studious or the geeks or the whoever. Each book is so perfectly binded in leftover antique scrap leather and lined with lineless strathmore drawing paper. I'll use ink to draw hearts in all the pages because I know I have a lot of love to give.

Disclaimer: Nothing here is an advertisement. All things lovingly picked out are accompanied by a strong desire to possess.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

4 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Mulford said...

That cardigan is magnificent!! I guess I'm lucky they don't ship to Australia too!

November 30, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger neffbot said...

I just bought the dusty lilac lace dress (and also in black) during their sale yesterday! I hope it fits, I'm really excited about it.

The other black lace dress you show - I longed for it and wanted to order it, but it's not available on their US site, only the uk one... oh well!

Those book necklaces are so awesome! They remind me of a copper book locket my husband gave me (I keep a note from him tucked inside).

December 1, 2010 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger The Merry Traveller said...

Natalie: Hehe I thought you might like it too. It doesn't come in plus sizes so not sure how well it will fit us anyway. Yay for keeping the pocket safe.

Rebecca: OMG, major major envy! Show us how you wear those dresses! I think it's sweet to have a note from your husband in the book locket. Wish my boyfriend would think about giving me one but he has no notions like that. Hehe.

December 1, 2010 at 10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG love the book necklaces. I must get one!

December 3, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter