Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dress Up Your Denim Challenge!


Image taken from Zastavki

Thank you everyone for liking my "All Decked Out In Denim" post! I am a big fan of dressing up but I have a few pairs of jeans and denim skirts which I find so easy to wear but difficult to dress up. It is easy to wear a tee shirt and a pair of jeans and just head out but is it good enough to see you through the day and night, bring you from a casual lunch appointment to a hot night out with the girls?

My challenge to you fabulous people out there today is to dress up your denim bottoms! You can take your pick of denim shorts, denim skirts or jeans in whatever colour they are and attempt to dress it up so you can proudly wear that same outfit for both day and night, allow it to span from being casual to glamourous and vice versa! This is all in the name of fun and will help everyone who has the same problem as me have a glean into how others will use their creativity to dress up their boring denims.

Here are the challenge conditions:
a. Challenge starts from today and will end in a week from now.
b. You can make creative use of whatever accessories you have e.g. scarves, shoes, brooches or anything at all to dress up your denim to something you will be okay to wear for both day and night.
c. Challenge outfits must include a pair of denim bottoms - be it shorts, skirts or jeans, jeggings or culottes.
d. Send in your pictures to my email address - themerrytraveller[@]gmail.com by the end of next Sunday, 27th of March and include your name and your blog url. If you are posting this outfit to your own blog, your blog entry url as well.

Disclaimer:
I will be given free reign to resize your photographs into whatever fits into my template. The usual width for the photos that I use are 500px just as a gauge :)

Let's have fun everyone! Please feel free to spread the word around, the more people the more fun and you can use this shortened url - http://bit.ly/hLJ3FY to retweet to your friends!

Labels: ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

9 Comments:

Blogger Gazel M. said...

Ugh. I wish I could do this, but the denim wear I have is only have is appropriate for warmer months. It's too bad, though. It's still bad weather here. Only if I could do it in the summer.

March 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Kristel Knows said...

IM IN!!! I'll ditch my 27 dresses challenge for this cause this is a GREAT challenge!!! :D :D :D :D

March 20, 2011 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger thomessa said...

I'm totally down for this!! Jeans are really tricky for me to dress up & I like a good challenge! :) So count me in!

March 21, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger Mode Plus said...

Count me in lovely!

March 22, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Blogger Eva said...

That sounds awesome? Can anyone take part? I'd love to! :)

March 22, 2011 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger Immer. said...

Count me in too! :))))

March 22, 2011 at 4:13 AM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Love that flirty floral! You always have the best, feminine soft flirty prints!

March 22, 2011 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger Voluptuous Vixen said...

Count me in too! Love the idea.

March 22, 2011 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Anika http://www.byanika.com said...

Am now seriously contemplating sewing a jean dress lol Big hugs for you darling! I love your chic style! <3

March 23, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter