Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Shanghai Dolly

Hello, how is everyone doing?

I just wanted to take the time to apologize for my long and continued absence while I get my life back on track. There is a whirlwind of activities in the office and made it inconducive for taking my regular outfit shots. The personal life also took on a toll and there were many ups and downs. Many of you sent me tweet love and even emails to check up on me in which I am very grateful for. We may be online friends across distant land but you bothered. I wish you to know I am doing well as I march towards my 30th birthday next month, something I've dreaded for the longest time but decided to try my best to embrace.


View from the 26th floor of my hotel room.

Right now, I am in Shanghai on a work trip. I find it strangely liberating to explore the city alone yet filled with trepidation that I will lose my way. It is also boring to eat dinner by yourself so I ordered room service in for 2 nights in a row now. I expect things to get better as my Canadian friend will make his way down to spend some time roaming over the weekend with me.

I don't want to overpromise and underdeliver but I hope to update this space very soon again. Thank you for keeping me in mind and take care, every single one of you.

Labels: , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

17 Comments:

Blogger Gazel M. said...

I hope you blog again soon. I miss you! x

July 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Gabi said...

We've missed you!

July 12, 2011 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger Keep Warm (Danielle) said...

Glad that you're back! I've missed your posts. Take care of yourself and try to enjoy Shanghai! That sounds so amazing!!

July 12, 2011 at 11:22 AM  
Blogger Nnenna said...

Hi D, I was happy to see this update pop up in my feed! Hope you enjoy Shanghai and that things are going well for you!

star-crossed smile

July 12, 2011 at 11:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

welcome back!
shanghai looks AMAZING, i'm so jealous ^_^
Rosie xo

July 12, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was just thinking about you the other day! i'm glad you are doing well, and i hope to see some posts soon!

enjoy shanghai :)

xo, Jill
http://jillybeanstalk.blogspot.com

July 12, 2011 at 10:20 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Dee, I am so glad that you've updated! I've missed you tons! Hope you get to posting pics of your cute self soon!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

July 12, 2011 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Hannah said...

hope your ok hun and I hope your having a nice time in shanghai even if it's for work. I really want to go there x

July 13, 2011 at 2:40 AM  
Anonymous Bella said...

Dee, I miss you so! I'm glad you're doing well and look forward to your posts! Hugs!

July 13, 2011 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Hannah | The Outfit Repeater said...

No need to apologize, I'm just glad you're still alive!
Keep on working hard so that you'll have free time for this blogging stuff later. :)

July 13, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Ariana said...

Glad to see you back! I look forward to more posts from you :)

July 14, 2011 at 12:58 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

glad to see an update. hope there will be more to come!

July 17, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello you...

It doesn't matter if you haven't had time to blog, as long as you have had time to be good to yourself.

Here's wishing you fabulousness everyday, regardless!

July 18, 2011 at 11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello beautiful! I'm missing you! I hope all is going well in your life, and I look forward to your return!!

July 19, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! I hope you are doing well :)

August 4, 2011 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love this blog is excellent
embroidered clothing

August 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path

December 1, 2018 at 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter