Monday, May 11, 2009

Reunion Dinner

I think at times when I have nothing to say, I'll let you enjoy some things I love and held close to my Heart. I am a very 'Heart' person.


Photograph taken in 2009.

This is an example of a typical Chinese New Year reunion dinner my parents whips up every year.

From top left-right: peppery pork belly soup with button mushrooms, roasted chicken, ngo hiang (五香). From bottom left-right: a plate of rice, stewed duck meat, mixed vegetables dish consisting of prawns, meat, cauliflower, green peas and cabbage.

Labels: , , ,


posted by The Merry Traveller at

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home








 



EMAIL: themerrytraveller at gmail dot com.


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

HTML Hit Counter
HTML Hit Counter